LATEST ROCK N ROLL OBSCURITIES FROM THOH RECOMMENDED BLOGS

ED'S ATTIC

HEAVYBOOTZ

SOUNDABOARD

BOOTLEG KINGDOM

BIG O's

BB CHRONICLES

BURNING THE GROUND - 80's & 90's VINYL REMIXES

ROCK ON VINYL

VOODOO WAGON

PLUM DUSTY'S PAGE (FLAC ONLY)

NOISE ADDICTION II

SOMETHING ELSE! MUSIC BLOG

SO MANY ROADS TO EASE MY SOUL

MIDNIGHT CAFE BOOTLEGS

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

BOINGO-TOBER 5 ROCKS ON! - ALBUM #8, 1994's "BOINGO" SANS HORN SECTION, THE SHEER HORROR!

"BOINGO" RELOADED
WHAT I LOVE - The incredibly diverse array of sounds and songs.
WHAT I HATE - the fact that they didn't put a version of Water on it proper
WHAT ASTROLOGICAL SIGN I THINK THIS ALBUM WOULD BE - Pisces
BEST TIME OF DAY TO LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM - Midday, late afternoon
BEST SONG - 2-way tie between Change and Insanity.
WORST SONG - the cover of I am The Walrus, which is actually great but I never cared for that tune any way. 
BEST DRUG TO TAKE WHILE LISTENING TO THIS ALBUM - It is best to listen to this album sober.
BEST PERSONAL MEMORY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ALBUM - Going to a show at Universal Amphitheater, sneaking in a magnum of wine and drinking most of it thru the show. I found my car parked sideways in about 3 spaces down from the room I had, having blacked out sometime in the show.

TONIGHT'S BOOTLEG OFFERING - HALLOWEEN IRVINE MEADOWS SHOW 1993 - SET LIST - 7DAYLINK - ANOTHER DVD FEED ON THIS ONE - RATING A--
THE HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST OF TOMMY'S HOUSE OF HORRORS

THE BEST OF TOMMY'S HOUSE OF HORRORS
100 OF THE BEST POSTS (2012-2016)

ENJOY!

ENJOY!