LATEST ROCK N ROLL OBSCURITIES FROM THOH RECOMMENDED BLOGS

ED'S ATTIC

HEAVYBOOTZ

SOUNDABOARD

BOOTLEG KINGDOM

BIG O's

BB CHRONICLES

BURNING THE GROUND - 80's & 90's VINYL REMIXES

ROCK ON VINYL

VOODOO WAGON

PLUM DUSTY'S PAGE (FLAC ONLY)

NOISE ADDICTION II

SOMETHING ELSE! MUSIC BLOG

SO MANY ROADS TO EASE MY SOUL

MIDNIGHT CAFE BOOTLEGS

Sunday, February 19, 2017

DOUBLE-SHOT OF THE PROPRIETOR'S MUSIC! - THE SHEER HORROR OF AN ALBUM CALLED "LINT" - 10 TRKS

Ah yes, an album called Lint. One of my least favored among fans, but one of my favs because of the way I stitched the whole thing together from left-over tracks laying around. If I remember correctly I made track selections, tracked overdubs and mixed all 10 songs in about 4 days....The Horror!! Silver Master>Mp3@320>Mega NZ
THE HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENJOY!

ENJOY!