CLICK TO BE TAKEN RIGHT TO BMOVIEGAZETTE.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK TO BE TAKEN RIGHT TO BMOVIEGAZETTE.BLOGSPOT.COM
A SUPER-LIST OF THE BEST B-MOVIE BLOGS OUT THERE FROM A GAZILLION GENRES

FOR THOH FANS, THIS SITE IS WHOLE 5 YEARS OF TOMMY'S HOUSE OF HORRORS ARCHIVED, ENTER IF YOU DARE!

CLASSIC BLACK SABBATH VINYL BOOT! - THE HORROR KNOWN AS "RAT SALAD" - EARLY 1970 BERLIN SHOW

Greetings folks - A French vinyl boot put out in 1990, the show itself is the first known Sabbath boot of any kind, an early show that includes the infamous pre-album version of War Pigs with slightly different lyrics. I've posted this a couple times in the last 5 years and it's always very popular...

Friday, February 3, 2017

STEVE WILSON REMIXES CLASSIC ALBUM "CHICAGO II" SO IT PUNCHES YOU IN THE GUT - THE HORROR!!

Looks VERY interesting! As reported by recommended blog Something Else! When I can squeeze in 80 mins to give it a spin, I will and report back....The Horror!!

Chicago - 'Chicago II' (1970; 2017 Steven Wilson Remix)

I've been a Chicago fan for over half of my life. While admittedly it was the second wave of Chicago's success that caught my ear, I likely would have moved on to other music had I not inevitably discovered the brilliance of their earlier material.

CHICAGO II: STEVEN WILSON REMIX

More than 40 years after its debut, Chicago II still sounds like nothing else. Released in 1970, Chicago's second album brims with confidence and inspiration as it draws on everything from orchestral music to heavy rock.

THE SHEER HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment