They broke the mold. A big huge congrats to John & boys, they can't vote ya out of this one! What follows is an in-house ha ha compilation called "3-2-1" with 3 different Wolf shows, all already traded, two commonly and the other one pretty rare, varying sound qualities etc. n-joy the horror - 7daylink
This is all the info on the 50th anniversary conference in Nashville. It's a "Wolfpack" fan club and the info is not on their website yet, pardon the lengthy cut n paste ....
2017 is the 50th Anniversary of Steppenwolf
We're hosting a big celebration in Nashville, TN the weekend of Aug 4,5 & 6, 2017
This event is for wolfpack fanclub members only.
Welcome reception at the Nashville Hilton Airport Hotel (booking info listed in step 1 below).
A John Kay & Steppenwolf concert at the historic Ryman hotel. John Kay will be his own opening act, performing a 30 minute solo acoustic set following by a full show by John Kay & Steppenwolf.Ticket ordering information is listed in step 2 below).
A farewell brunch at the Nashville Hilton Airport Hotel (fanclub events listed in # 3 below).
(This event is also for wolfpack fanclub members only)
If you're already a member of the Wolfpack Fanclub all you need to do is complete these 3 steps:
(1) book hotel rooms, (2) purchase concert tickets & (3) purchase fan event tickets
If you are not a fanclub member, then you'll need to complete these 4 steps: (1) book hotel room, (2) purchase concert tickets, (3) join the wolfpack fanclub @ www.steppenwolf.com, (4) purchase fan event tickets.
(1) LODGING: We've secured a very nice hotel at a good rate of $154.00 per night, plus tax and blocked rooms for you on August 4 & 5 at:
The Nashville Airport Hotel
* You can make reservations by
Calling toll free: 844-886-4136
Note: When calling use reservation code "wolffest".
Important note: The hotel is undergoing a renovation in April and May. When completed (early June) the hotel will then change its name to: The Hilton Nashville Airport Hotel.
You can obviously reserve rooms earli
er and/or later but the $159 rate is not guaranteed for any other dates than Aug 4 & 5.
(2) CONCERT TICKETS: The event will be held at the historic original home of the grand ole opry, The Ryman Auditorium. You can go to ticketmaster to purchase tickets (see link below). Due to excessive traffic, limited and expensive parking fees we've made arrangements with a local transportation company to provide round trip transportation to and from the hotel and The Ryman. It's a bargain at only $10 round trip (shuttle passes are available to purchase at steppenwolf.com when you purchase your fanclub event tickets. There are no limits as to the number of tickets you can purchase. The ticket purchase links are:
(3) FANCLUB EVENTS: WE HAVE TWO FANCLUB "MEMBERS ONLY" EVENTS SCHEDULED, AS FOLLOWS:
Friday, Aug 4th, Icebreaker at the hotel @ 6pm. John Kay, Michael Wilk, Ron Hurst, Danny Johnson, Gary Link, as well as alumni: Larry Byrom, Bobby Cochran, Michael Monarch, Steve Palmer and Michael Palmer will all be in attendance to meet & greet, sign autographs, take photo's etc. There will be door prizes as well as an event poster signing session. There will be hors deovres as well as a "pay as you go" bar for beverages. Merchandise will be available for purchase on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Sunday, Aug 6, Farewell brunch at the hotel @ 10am. We will all sit together for a farewell brunch with more door prize drawings, photo opportunities, etc.
At this time there is no limit to the number of fanclub event tickets you can purchase at www.steppenwolf.com.
Note: These two fanclub events are for members only. You will not be able to view/purchase tickets unless you login with your email and password. After you login, click on "store" then "other merchandise", scroll down until you see the 50th anniversary logo (the same as the logo above). Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any login problems or forgot your password