CLICK TO BE TAKEN RIGHT TO BMOVIEGAZETTE.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLICK TO BE TAKEN RIGHT TO BMOVIEGAZETTE.BLOGSPOT.COM
A SUPER-LIST OF THE BEST B-MOVIE BLOGS OUT THERE FROM A GAZILLION GENRES

FOR THOH FANS, THIS SITE IS WHOLE 5 YEARS OF TOMMY'S HOUSE OF HORRORS ARCHIVED, ENTER IF YOU DARE!

CLASSIC BLACK SABBATH VINYL BOOT! - THE HORROR KNOWN AS "RAT SALAD" - EARLY 1970 BERLIN SHOW

Greetings folks - A French vinyl boot put out in 1990, the show itself is the first known Sabbath boot of any kind, an early show that includes the infamous pre-album version of War Pigs with slightly different lyrics. I've posted this a couple times in the last 5 years and it's always very popular...

Saturday, March 11, 2017

LED ZEPPELIN 1975! - I WAS 13 YRS OLD WHEN I SAW THE "FLYING CIRCUS" ROLL THRU MSG - THE HORROR!!

I love seeing the look on people's faces half my age when I tell them I saw Zep in '75 @ MSG. Yep, yours truly, 13 yrs old and chapparone in hand saw this very concert recorded on the soundboard and roughly mixed by Eddie Kramer. Concerts were so different back then, it wasn't all this corporate bullshit, cell phones and all that. You knew you were in the presence of something very special, a rare evening with rock royalty....The Horror!! Megalink  Rating A+
THE SHEER HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment