LATEST ROCK N ROLL OBSCURITIES FROM THOH RECOMMENDED BLOGS

ED'S ATTIC

HEAVYBOOTZ

SOUNDABOARD

BOOTLEG KINGDOM

BIG O's

BB CHRONICLES

BURNING THE GROUND - 80's & 90's VINYL REMIXES

ROCK ON VINYL

VOODOO WAGON

PLUM DUSTY'S PAGE (FLAC ONLY)

NOISE ADDICTION II

SOMETHING ELSE! MUSIC BLOG

SO MANY ROADS TO EASE MY SOUL

MIDNIGHT CAFE BOOTLEGS

Monday, May 22, 2017

BARBARA BACH IS A REPORTER TRAPPED INSIDE A HOUSE WITH "THE UNSEEN"!! - 1980 SHEER HORROR!

Oh my, the You Tube robots have done it again- washing up on my shore as a "recommendation" (just what exactly are they trying to say?) I knew about 5 minutes into this one it was a B-flick of unique caliber, perfect for THOH. You can read some real reviews below, it's a mix of good and bad, points for the story, casting and Sydney Lassick, thumbs down for a lot of the production, a bit of a tangled mess at times. Using my Pinewoods Rating System, The Unseen gets One & 1/2 Pinewood....The Horror!!

The Unseen (1980)

"The Unseen" is one of those movies I missed on its first few tours of duty; I wasn't interested in it enough to beg my parents to take me to see it at the drive-in, and it didn't run long enough on HBO for me to get the chance to stay up past my bedtime and watch it.

The Unseen (1980)

The Unseen is a 1980 American horror film directed by Danny Steinmann [as Peter Foleg] from an [uncredited] screenplay by Michael L. Grace. Director Steinmann, who later directed gory movies Savage Streets and Friday the 13th: A New Beginning, apparently fell out with the producers during post-production, hence the use of a pseudonym.

THE HORROR!!
THE HORROR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BEST OF TOMMY'S HOUSE OF HORRORS

THE BEST OF TOMMY'S HOUSE OF HORRORS
100 OF THE BEST POSTS (2012-2016)

ENJOY!

ENJOY!